8 oz. cauliflower florets
1 bunch kale (any type, but lacinato kale is our favorite)
1 can butter beans or white beans
¼ cup Cashew Parm
-3 T cashews
-2 T nutritional yeast
-1 tsp garlic/garlic powder
-1 tsp onion powder
-Pinch of salt
¼ cup Caesar Salad Dressing
-3 T cashews
-1 T miso paste
-1 tsp mustard
-1 tsp garlic
-1 tsp capers
-½ tsp dulse (seaweed flakes)
-1 T nutritional yeast
-Pinch of salt/black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and toss with salt/pepper. Spread on baking sheet and bake in oven for 15 min or until browned.
3. Destem kale by holding the end of the stem and pulling away from it to remove the leaves from the stem. Thinly slice kale leaves. Drizzle with lemon juice and massage lemon juice into kale in a large bowl.
4. Drain and rinse beans, quarter and slice cucumber.
5. Add cashew parm ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until you reach desired crumble texture.
6. Add dressing ingredients to a high speed blender and add small amounts of water while blending to reach desired thickness, but dressing should be fairly thick!
7. Pour dressing over kale (use as much as you like). Add half the beans, half the cucumbers, and half the cashew parm. Toss the salad.
8. Divide salad between bowls and top with remaining beans, cucumbers, cashew parm, cauliflower, and more dressing if you would like. Serve with a lemon wedge.